Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Welcome to my World!

The first major decision I had to make to create this blog was to choose an appropriate title. Since I am working on my Master's in Integrating Technology in the Classroom through Walden University, I thought that "No Boundaries" would be a great title. When you compare the world as it was when I was in middle school to the world that my students experience today, there are no boundaries as to what they can learn, share, research, analyze, communicate, debate, or create in the virtual world of technology. It is imperative that educators introduce, use, employ, develop, enhance, and encourage the application of every technological resource available to prepare students for the world in which they live.


I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions on technology in the classroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment